Hear directly from one of our past participants,
Brian McCullock with KD Homes !
We are happy to share our knowledge and outstanding expertise we gained during our long journey.
1. 3D printing technology vs traditional construction
2. Pros and cons of different 3D printers available on the market today
3. Art of material science of 3D print material
4. The world’s biggest 3D printed building in Dubai: what we learned
5. NASA competition: experience with fully autonomous 3D printing process
6. Economics of Apis Cor technology: how much it costs to 3D print a house and where your savings are
1. How 3D walls are reinforced – shown on real sized 3D printed wall
2. How to design 3D-friendly house
How to get a building permit for 3D printed houses – NEW!
3. Detailed overview of the entire 3D printing process, from the foundation to the roof, based on our real 3D printed projects.
4. How to translate drawings to “Frank’s” language.
Learn how to calibrate and position the printer, upload G-code, and watch the 3D printing process happen live in person!
Ask all of your burning questions and get insights directly from inventors and developers behind Apis Cor’s revolutionary technology!
AFTER THE WORKSHOP
1-day from (8:45am – 8:00pm)
The winter workshops are scheduled from November 1st – 30th, 2022.
WHERE DO THE WORKSHOPS TAKE PLACE ?
The workshop takes place in our HQ in Melbourne, Fl. The printing process will be happening in our shop.
1 Full day at Apis Cor’s new headquarters
(C3D-1100) Fundamentals of Construction 3D Printing online course
3D printed sample
Limited edition t-shirt
We share our extraordinary experience which other companies don’t have; we know by practice how the 3D printed houses are built and how you can build structurally safe and sound houses. Apis Cor speaks from experience; we hold the Guinness World Record for the largest 3D printed building on Earth and we are the finalists of NASA’s 3D Printed Habitat Challenge. 800+ houses are already lined up to print in the USA by one of our customer.
For almost a decade, we have gained experience in material science, robotics, and construction of 3D printed houses proven by real projects. We are happy to share our knowledge.
Simply put, Apis Cor has more to share than just showing the printed layers.
Yes, you will receive a refund in the amount of the total course minus the $749, the online course value, which is non-refundable. Please note that $749 is a special price of 2 courses for workshop participants only.
No, this workshop is designed to provide you with the fundamental knowledge, hands-on experience, and general instruction in the 3D printing process. When you lease “Frank,” you will receive individualized, dedicated training for your team.