Change your life with Apis Cor
Apis Cor World's first mobile construction 3D printer company Apis Cor is looking for design engineers!
We are looking for people who
- are interested in new technologies;
- can think creatively and unconventionally;
- understand mechanisms in detail and know how they work;
- can develop a project from its draft design stage and until its full visualization and implementation;
- have always disassembled and tinkered with their toys to find out how they work and still do it with their cars, bicycles and gadgets.
We need people who
- Are able and not afraid to work with their hands;
- Know how an angle grinder looks and know how to use it;
- Strive to do something big and significant in their lives;
- Are able to take joy from work and being a part of a project;
- Are responsible and diligent;
- Are communicative;
- Can back up their point of view with arguments and explain it without excessive arguing;
- Can provide solutions to a problem;
- Are always ready to do more than what’s listed in their duties;
- Have a clear understanding of their life goals and work towards them;
- Strive for perfection in everything;
- Know that if they can’t do something 100% - they do it 110%.
Apis Cor team engineers bear a full responsibility, including material responsibility, for a developed node. We do not tolerate negligence and lack of attention, each engineer should understand that the whole team and project depend on his work.
If you believe that you match the given requirements – then take part in our contest.
Apis Cor Design Engineer vacancy contest will take place in 3 rounds
1nd round. Send a letter.
Letter topic should be “I want to change my life with Apis Cor”
- Contact phone number/e-mail
- Date of birth
- Experience of work with Autocad / Autodesk Revit / Inventor
- Personal information: hobbies, sports, interests
- Person who inspires you
- Description of personal projects, inventions or gadgets with full description: photos, what served as an inspiration, where did you get the idea, what problems did you encounter and what solutions you came up with – we want to know everything!
2nd round — 2-16 December 2016
3rd round — 21-29 December 2016
Skype interview with a leading Apis Cor engineer.
According to the contest results we will choose winners who will become a part of our team and receive a ticket to Moscow. Probation period is 1 month.
Work terms: 60 000 Rubles + accommodation.
Development office is located in Moscow, Baumanskaya subway station. Testing facility is located in Stupino city, Moscow region.
If a winning contestant doesn’t have experience in Autocad / Solidworks / Inventor software we will provide training and a salary of 40 000 Rubles until a sufficient level of proficiency is reached.
You have a chance to work in an international high-tech company with an opportunity to go, work and live abroad and even to print the first house on Mars! Participate in our contest and perhaps you are the one specialist that we need so much.
You have a chance to work in an international high-tech company with an opportunity to go, work and live abroad and even to print the first house on Mars!