Apis Cor has signed an agreement with Sunconomy company
Apis Cor has signed an agreement with Sunconomy company, Texas, to bring the first true 3D printer for affordable housing to the USA. We will be able to build the structure for a single family house in a day with virtually no waste, and built super strong and providing very low utility costs.
Sunconomy and Apis-Cor will change the way affordable, smart, sustainable housing is built. We anticipate a crowdfunding campaign to start shortly to build 2 “proof of concept” models (seen below) to be given to a 100% disabled veteran and to a Restore Texas Prison Ministry to support men transitioning to normal life. this is kind of a “Pay It Forward” approach to changing the world of construction as we know it.
These are just two of many different designs we will have that support our concept of
- Affordability due to faster construction with less waste
- Super strong housing up to 220 MPH wind resistance
- Net Zero energy use with LED lighting, high efficiency heat pump and appliances
- Rain water catchment enabled
- Healthy interior with natural materials
- Smart design with IoT (Internet of Things) in home automation and security standard
- Working to lower insurance costs due to design and materials that significantly lower risk of major hazards such as fire or roof damage.
Stay tuned for more updates, take part in crowdfunding campaign and make the world better together!
* Designs, drawings and 3D images of project building are an intellectual property of Sunconomy.